A Stoner's Quest A Stoner's Quest

I like weed

So i'll protect it... work on the graphics man..

Harnell (wakko) Soundbord Harnell (wakko) Soundbord

GREAT QUALITY!!

THIS IS THE BEST QUALITY I HAVE SEEN IN A SOUND BOARD! GREAT JOB! BUT NEXT TIME ADD SOME FUNNY JOKES INTO IT!

Exofusion's Alien Attack Exofusion's Alien Attack

GREAT GAME

THIS IS A GREAT GAME!!!! MIGHT WANNA ADD SOME SOUND FX, AND A LITTLE LOOP.. BUT OTHERWISE THIS IS A GREAT GAME

All Ng-Ranks All Ng-Ranks

interesting...

its not to good.. but atleast i saw something new

>>BoyRacer >>BoyRacer

that was good for a first game

the game was hard but o well it was cool... hey uh if you improve on the graphics this game will be cool and add some sounds and some techno music.. (you gotta have the techno, lol)

GreenAndroid responds:

If only the music loaded...it would have fulfilled your techno dreams ;)

Sketch-it! Sketch-it!

i know its hard to make games on flash..

i know its hard to make this cause im also a flash artist.. so i give you a 4... good job man or woman.. I LOVE THE MUSIC!

Breakdance Freestyle Breakdance Freestyle

first and best so far breakdancing game

i love the concept.. may want to work on the stick guy graphics but other then that ITS GREAT!

Nirvana Balls Nirvana Balls

I SMELL TEEN SPIRIT

I LOVE THE MUSIC.. AND THE BALLS WERE NEAT TOO BUT THE MUSIC RULES!

API responds:

Yes, it is best for your testicles to be clean everyday, or you get genital warts. And no-one wants that, right?

Dog Hunt Dog Hunt

whoa i always hated that dog

but uh you might wanna edit the dog sound(its really annoying) but the game is good (tonight must be the night of first time shooting gallery's cause i've played atleast 4 tonight in the portal)

Alien Shooterific Alien Shooterific

very good first game

this is a very cool first game.. good job! and cant wait to see more games from you cause this was cool (might wanna add some fast beat music)